Tuesday, July 13, 2010

at last

finally i have time to update my blog. haha have been too busy for everything. work which is like most of the time, silly , friends and of course my family!

finally this friday will be last day of my work! haha i am so happy. gonna move on and look for a better job, hopefully. a job whereby i can carve out my own career or at least gain exp for a better future. let's hope.

too many photos to upload, so nah, forget it. too lazy.
almost everyday have been meeting silly, most of the time after my work, which is like midnight. crazy job. finally i am gonna get out of this nightmare!

i kinda of misses my poly life or rather secondary sch life. no worries. :)
just wanna say to my girls: I love you all very much! each and every of you are parked in my heart, no matter what.

and to baby: I love you too, thanks for sending/fetching me to work everyday and buying supper for me after my work everynight. friends say i am lucky to have you, of course i know ;). haha but too bad, you are unlucky to have me! lol i love you still.


my boy


my girls

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LOW XIAO MIN, my liang ma lu girl ;)

No comments: