Tuesday, February 09, 2010

MY 22nd

Thanks all my dears for the presents and preparations! ;)

My girls celebrated with me on friday, an earlier celebration for me as my actual birthday falls on a weekday :( . they brought me to a Japanese restaurant at orchard central. thanks my dears for the treat! after that we went to the roof garden for a walk and snapping here and there. I LOVE THEM :)



lovely dress from them :)





































Next day silly boy celebrated with me. Came to my house with flowers for me :). and slowly like a santa claus, brought all my presents out one by one. haha. then we went town for a walk first, visited our colleagues. dinner time he brought me to shokudo, he wanted marche but the queue was like damn long. wanted to catch a movie after that but not any movie that we wanted to watch. went back home and met mindy and eugene for L4D2 session. ;)












he bought sucha unique wrapping paper cause he thought it was something that he wanted.




FCUK watch from him <3




little letter from him










siblings












































































his NICE own shot while i am bathing

Monday my girls celebrated with me again! lol. cause it's like before the actual day. went to eat steamboat with tung and mindy. fulfilling! :) after that went Compass point to meet darling. then we went kbox. cause it's super cheap. sang till 2am and we walked back home. thanks dear for all!






error shot



tuesday, my actual day! :) silly boy took leave and accompanied me to settle my uni stuff. we spent time at my house. then he bought a cake for me to celebrate with my family. dad treated me with kfc delivery. he even came back purposely from work just to cut the cake with me. so lovely! haha.


he bought the heart-shaped rocher for me






too OFF.



haha thanks for all the things my dears!

really appreciate. :) i know you guys will always be there for me!

SIM KAI LING
TUNG WEI TING
LOW XIAO MIN
LIM SHOONIE

AND OF COURSE... MY SILLY BOY!

I LOVE YOU, ALL OF YOU.

No comments: